Join the debate ...

To comment on a home page post, click on the "# comments" link at the end of each post. To comment on any other page just scroll to the bottom of the screen and type in the comments box.

Monday 5 December 2011

Exciting news in WA, plus a New National Working Party

In an exciting development, the West Australian parliament is considering overturning smoking bans in psychiatric wards in that state. To find out more, click here to read the full story.

I am currently seeking interested parties to join a new Smoking Mad National Working Party.  While I am continuing to work on getting these bans lifted, I am increasingly realising that I need help to do it. If you would like to be part of this new group, and you have ideas, skills and passion, please email me to find out more.

And finally, a good friend and campaign supporter, Doug, sent me this inspiring song which I'd like to share with you all.



Stay strong!

Indigo

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.
~ Louis Pasteur

23 comments:

  1. Gran blog! Eso fue increĆ­ble. El procesamiento de pensamiento es maravilloso. La forma de contar la cosa es impresionante. Usted es realmente un maestro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song reminds me of my mum. Good times :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good thing done really appreciable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be probably the one who want to quit smoking so here the e-technology brings for you Arret cigarette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked reading through your article. I smoked for many years before quitting. To be honest, I feel much healthier as compared to when I smoked. My family doctor suggested me to take Bupropion Online for quit smoking easily. I used it and now i am very happy by quiting smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Immense information there.
    Energy Things Homepage

    ReplyDelete
  7. The smoking should be given away as it is very bad for health and contain many bad effect in them, they causes many respiratory ailments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post i read your article is superb . This is given good information , We are givening We stock a wide range of premium electronic cigarettes, garnishing and e liquid in packages to make your life easier when you’ve selected to make the move to E-Cigs. If you want to know more Please Click Here
    E-liquid UK

    ReplyDelete
  9. This written piece gives fastidious understanding yet.mutation v2 rda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smoking hurts everyone. To be healthy, we have to stop smoking

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. dab rigs

    ReplyDelete
  12. So appreciate for this article. You will feel cool, if smoking with Cheap Two Discs Glass Water Pipe

    ReplyDelete
  13. where to buy glass bong pipes online

    Sell Water Bongs and Pipes For Smoking
    https://ghostsmoke.shop/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great article thank you for sharing this information it was very useful.
    quartz bangers
    silicone hand pipes
    best online headshop
    grow green

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Big chief carts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for posting this blog and its really very helpful information.
    Online Vape Store
    E-liquid in UK

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are proving very good and relevant information....
    Latest vape juice

    ReplyDelete

Comments: