Join the debate ...

To comment on a home page post, click on the "# comments" link at the end of each post. To comment on any other page just scroll to the bottom of the screen and type in the comments box.

Thursday 21 July 2011

Channel 7 News Report.

A story about my campaign against smoking bans in psych wards was broadcast tonight on Channel 7 news. Check it out!

I was pleased with the report and felt it was very fairly balanced. I would have liked the chance to reply to Fiona Sharkie from Quit Victoria at the end of the report. So here's my reply:

"Fiona, I absolutely agree that everyone at the hospital has the right to a smokefree environment. That's why I'm asking the Alfed to install small smoking shelters in the courtyards attached to the psychiatric wards. This would allow smokers (who make up 80% of all psych patients) to smoke, and non smokers to enjoy the rest of the courtyard. Problem solved."

2 comments:

  1. Great Writing. I will bookmark and focus more reguarily. Everyone loves the Blog template

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog site friend I'm about to suggest this to all my listing contacts.
    510 volt meter

    ReplyDelete

Comments: